Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little Introduction

Here I am, starting on this things about blog and trying to learn more about it, I think it's a good way to keep family and friends in touch about the things that happen in our life. I wanted to learn as much as I could about it before the baby #2 comes because once he or she is here, I won't have much time to really do much. I want to make this simple and just share how happy we are and how big changes in our life are coming together. Sorry about my bad English, I'm still learning and this is a good way to practice my writ ting. Enjoy it and thanks for stoping by!


1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing an excellent job with your English. I am sure it is great practice for you. You sound better than me and English is my only language!

    ReplyDelete