Well, it has been almost a week since we did the big transition from crib to a big boy bed. I got him sheets with cars and trucks which he loves, to make it easier.
Well, Andrew did so well!!!! I'm so proud of him, he is such a good boy except that he's a picky eater but i can deal with it. We started doing it at his nap time, he wasn't happy at first when we said it was time for a nap because he was playing, jumping on the bed and having so much fun on his new bed. We put him down and he started to cry for a little bit but at the end he felt asleep. That night, I tried again and laid him down on the bed, we did our prayers, kisses, teddy bear, cars blankie and we said night night to everyone in his room and he just stayed in there until he felt asleep. He did not get up all night, even in the morning when he woke up he stayed on his bed, playing a little bit with his cars until i went o get him. All this week has been like that, one time at nap time he open the door but he closed right away and then he went to sleep. Every morning even though we leave his door open he doesn't leave his room, he stays there just playing on the bed or with his toys. Well it might not last very long, I'm sure one of this days I'll hear him calling me to open the gate upstairs. so far, so good.
I'm glad that it wasn't such a big adjustment for him and that he is happy in there with more room to move around on the bed.
Wow, he is so big. Jack liked this picture, but he wanted to know where Andrew's jammies were. SOunds like he is doing great. Hope he keeps up the good sleeping and doesn't discover that he is free! Good Luck.
ReplyDelete