Friday, May 29, 2009

The joys of motherhood!!






What happened about this picture was that today i put AJ down for a nap and he came out of his room two times but the secong time he did it, Jason told me that he could not sleep because he had a dirty diaper. I asked him to change him. He could not change his diaper at that moment because he was busy working and i had to go get Valentina, so i thought Jason changed his diaper but when i went upstairs that's what i saw. He was there next to his bed with his shorts down and sleeping on that position!!! I stayed there for a while waiting for him to fall but he didn't fall. So i ran to get my camera and took some pictures and a video that lasted 1 minute. He was so tired my poor boy. I think it was hilarious!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Andrew. I hope Jason feels bad for not changing his diaper. Especially because he is potty training. Andrew is so cute in this picture. I miss him!!! Hope potty training is going good.

    ReplyDelete