My friend's wedding was the perfect excuse to go to Morelia, it was kind of an adventure to travel alone with my kids but I'm so blessed for having such a good kids, they did really good!!
As always it was a relaxing and busy vacation, the weather was very pleasant and sometimes hot. We had a lot of fun visiting all my friends, eating, sleeping being out a lot and giving love to the last of the 3 dogs I had when I was living in Morelia "Puchy"
Andrew had a lot of fun playing with my friend's kids and chasing puchy. We did a lot of things that I really didn't want to leave.
Ana's wedding was very fun in a beautiful place with the nice view of Morelia at night, she looked very pretty and her now husband looked happy. It was a late reception so we had to keep the kids up until midnight, Valentina felt asleep in the car seat while AJ played and dance with my friend's son.

No comments:
Post a Comment