I have to admit that i did a good job on this cake, of course my sister help me too.Thursday, August 19, 2010
AJ 4th Birthday
I think this was the most fun bday party AJ has had so far. He counted the months and days for his bday. this time we did it at the little gym which is a place where he used to go and he always had so much fun. He just loved everything he was so excited when we got there waiting for all his friends to arrive. I worked hard on his cake that i ended up very tired but it was all worth.
I have to admit that i did a good job on this cake, of course my sister help me too.
I have to admit that i did a good job on this cake, of course my sister help me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment