We are very sad that my mom left this morning. I think AJ knew this because when he saw my mom leaving us to go to the gates in the airport, he just started to cry and to call her Abuelita!!!! I was holding my tears really hard but he cried so much that it just broke my heart and I started to cry too. Te extranamos mucho mami.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Bye Abuelita!!
On Monday, my sister came by and we had some yummy bbq hamburgers, we wanted to have this lunch all together to kind of say good bye to my mom. We had a good time watching Thomas the tank engine first and the we watched Jurassic park. It's always fun to see the kids playing and growing together.
We are very sad that my mom left this morning. I think AJ knew this because when he saw my mom leaving us to go to the gates in the airport, he just started to cry and to call her Abuelita!!!! I was holding my tears really hard but he cried so much that it just broke my heart and I started to cry too. Te extranamos mucho mami.

We are very sad that my mom left this morning. I think AJ knew this because when he saw my mom leaving us to go to the gates in the airport, he just started to cry and to call her Abuelita!!!! I was holding my tears really hard but he cried so much that it just broke my heart and I started to cry too. Te extranamos mucho mami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear that your mom had to go home. I know you must be very sad. Now, you are on your own! I am sure she misses you all just as much.
ReplyDelete